Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Muddy Waters *** 3/5 stars



I love this place too much. I might give it a fourth star for atmosphere alone, but my brunch experience wasn't as good as my previous dinners and happy hours...



Signs of spring...



Not too good to hand out a coffee-stained menu...probably because they were extremely busy, as always. I enjoy the authenticity. I ordered a cappuccino.



Here's some mexican thingy...that's fried yucca, or yumma, as Nicki would say.



This is the brisket benny special. The brisket was fatty, but the rest was unbelievable. I didn't know a poached egg could be so perfect!



Regular benny. Gorgeous!



So, our service was pretty good, despite the raging crowd. The people next to us were doing tequila shots and drinking Budweiser. I bow down to you, virile youth. Muddys is always busy, but we always seem to find a table, a great drink and good company. They also have a nice patio. I suggest trying them on for dinner as well. If you can snag one of the coveted, cozy booths in the back, your date will put out for sure...








No comments:

Post a Comment