Monday, April 16, 2012

Bryant Lake Bowl **** 4/5 stars



Saturday I rolled out of bed a little shaky and decided there was only one cure: BLB. I grabbed my iPhone and texted for backup. Deeps and Petts RSVP'd and we were on our bikes, rollin' into uptown.



The sun gods were shining on us, even though rain was predicted. We propped our pale-skinned bodies up against an outdoor bench to welcome the burn.



This is the classic BLB bloody mary. I reckon it's the best in town. Best I've found so far, anyway. This bloody makes life worth living. I've known non-bloody lovers who've been turned by this beauty. It's that good...



So, my friends were drinking their lunch, but I got my favorite: the bean, avocado and pepper jack omelet. Bit of a salsa over-load here, but other than that, a tasty Mexican breakfast.



Fire fighters cruisin' down Lake Street.



It got way toasty in the sun, so we moved inside for a beer. You can see the lanes in the back. Good times...if you know how to do your own scoring.



It's always busy at BLB. Always. Is it because of the bright, yet cozy atmosphere? The great tap beer selection? The lovely, eclectic music mix?



Okay, the beer for sure... This was a new Witt they had on tap. So fresh and summery.



I love bathroom wisdom.



Thanks, BLB. We will always love you. Now, off to the Harriet brewery!

No comments:

Post a Comment